What is the Process Flow of Aluminum Profile Processing?
In Fact, the Aluminum Profile Processing Process Can Be Divided into the Following Two Aspects: One is How Aluminum Profiles are Processed; the Other is How Aluminum Profiles are Processed.
How are Aluminum Profiles Processed?
- Melting and Casting Aluminum Profile is an Aluminum Alloy Product, so First Add Aluminum Ingot, Magnesium and Other Metals into the Smelting Furnace in Proportion to Obtain Aluminum Liquid, and Then Through the Casting Process, Aluminum Rods of Different Specifications Can Be Obtained.
- Extrusion Extrude Aluminum Bars into Finished Aluminum Profiles of Different Specifications According to Aluminum Profile Dies of Different Sections.
- Straightness of Straightened Aluminum Profiles Affects Whether Aluminum Profiles Can Be Used on Mechanical Equipment. Therefore, Reaching the Standard of Aluminum Profile Straightness is One of the Important Standards for the Quality of Aluminum Profiles. Generally, the Extruded Profiles Need to Be Straightened for Straightness.
- Surface Treatment the Surface of General Aluminum Profiles is Treated with Anodized Silver White, Elegant, Beautiful and Corrosion Resistant. Generally, the Finished Aluminum Profiles Come Out After Cooling.
How to Process Aluminum Profiles？
- The Length of Aluminum Profile Cutting is Generally 6.01 Meters. We Need to Carry Out Fine Cutting of Aluminum Profile According to the Drawing. the Error of Our General Cutting is ≤ 0.5 M. in Addition to the Cutting Length, We Can Also Carry Out Diagonal Cutting and Bevel Cutting of Aluminum Profile.
- Drilling and Tapping Generally, When Aluminum Profiles are Connected Internally, They Need to Be Drilled and Tapped. Different Specifications of Aluminum Profiles Use Different Drilling Tools for Drilling and Tapping, so Drilling and Tapping is Also One of the Aspects to Test a Company’s Aluminum Profile Processing Strength.
- After Cutting, Drilling and Tapping, the Aluminum Profile Fixing Needs to Be Connected with Aluminum Profile Connectors. the Installer Can Make the Desired Aluminum Profile Frame Equipment Hood Assembly Line Workbench as Long as He Installs According to the Drawings.
Four Common Surface Treatment Methods for Aluminum Profiles
Before Surface Treatment, Industrial Aluminum Profiles are Called Materials. Materials are Weldable but Easy to Oxidize. After Surface Treatment, Industrial Aluminum Profiles Will Form a Protective Film to Isolate Aluminum Profiles from the Air and Prevent Oxidation and Rust. Most Aluminum Profiles Need Surface Treatment During Processing, That is, Adding a Film on the Surface of the Original Aluminum Profiles Can Effectively Solve or Improve the Anti-Corrosion, Decoration and Functionality of Aluminum Profiles from a Certain Point of View, Aluminum Profiles Have Four Surface Treatments: Coating Aluminum Profiles, Chemical Treatment of Aluminum Profiles, Mechanical Treatment of Aluminum Profiles, and Electrochemical Treatment of Aluminum Profiles.
Aluminum Profile Surface Coating
Coating a Layer of Material on Its Surface to Improve the Surface Performance Change the Surface Characteristics and Improve the Decorative Performance.
The Surface Chemical Treatment of Aluminum Profiles Usually Includes Chemical Polishing, Oxidation and Phosphating.
It is a Process of Chemically Treating Its Surface, Which Can Improve and Improve the Appearance of Aluminum Profiles, Improve the Corrosion Resistance and Wear Resistance of Metal Aluminum Profiles, Reduce Friction, Increase Running in, Improve Mechanical Fit, and Also Provide Special Physical Properties or Provide Excellent Surface Quality for Subsequent Surface Treatment.
The Main Methods for Mechanical Treatment of Aluminum Profile Surface are Sand Blasting, Polishing, Mechanical Polishing, Rolling and Brushing
The Pretreatment of Workpiece Surface Treatment Can Improve the Appearance of Parts and Lay a Good Foundation for Providing Excellent Surface Quality for Subsequent Surface Treatment.
The Surface Electrochemical Treatment of Aluminum Profiles Includes Electrolytic Polishing, Electrochemical Oxidation and Electroplating, Which are Mainly Anodic Oxidation Treatment.
The Characteristic is That the Electrochemical Process is Generally the Process of Improving the Flatness of the Aluminum Profile Surface and Reducing the Roughness or Forming a Layer of Oxide Layer or Metal Deposit Layer on the Metal Part Surface by Using DC or Ac Equipment to Treat the Aluminum Profile Surface Through the Electrochemical Process.
Is the Process Flow the Same for Different Colors of Aluminum Profiles?
Briefly Describe the Processing Technology of Aluminum Profiles with Different Colors the Color of the Aluminum Profile Surface Comes from Different Processing and Surface Treatment Processes. the Common Technology in the Market is Anodic Oxidation Treatment Process, Electrophoresis Treatment Process, Spraying Surface Treatment, Nano Treatment. not All of These Processes Can Make the Desired Color. Each Process Has Its Own Representative Color. Here’s a Brief Introduction.
It is Commonly Used for Surface Treatment Anodizing, and Its Representative Color is Silver White Anodizing. Many Models and Specifications on the Market are of This Color. Although There is Oxidized Black, Only Some Models and Series Have This Color.
Electrophoretic Treatment is Rarely Used Unless IT is of High Standard Requirements. IT Has Strong Paint Film Hardness, Strong Impact Resistance, High Paint Film Adhesion, and is not Easy to Fall Off and Age. It Has Stronger Wear Resistance Than Aluminum Oxide, Weather Resistance, and Alkali Resistance. Electrophoretic Aluminum Cup is Processed on the Basis of Aluminum Oxide, and Its Quality is Higher Than Aluminum Oxide, and Its Price is Naturally High. Its Surface is Rich in Color, Beautiful, and Has a Mirror Like Luster Effect. Its Color is Fragrant Last Silver White Stainless Steel Bronze Golden Yellow Interior.
Compared with Electrophoretic Treatment, Spraying Should Have More Application Rate, Which is Comparable to the Cost of Anodic Oxidation Treatment. the Color That Can Be Made Can Also Be Last Color, Silver White, Stainless Steel Color, Bronze Color, Golden Yellow.
Nanotreatment It is a New Type of Aluminum Profile Surface Treatment Technology That Replaces the Traditional Chromating and Phosphating Treatment, and Uses Nano Treatment to Process the Profile Surface with Good Adsorption Force, Good Film Forming Force, Which Can Reduce the Scrap Rate and Improve the Production Efficiency of Enterprises. the Profile with Nano Surface Treatment Can Be Customized with a Variety of Colors, Bright Colors, Rich and Beautiful, Which is not Easy to Decolorize. the Representative Color is Golden Yellow, Golden Green, Etc. It Can Be Processed According to the Color That Customers Want.