What Causes Aluminum Profile Blackening?
Brief Introduction: Aluminum Profile is a Non-Ferrous Metal Profile with Die Extrusion Oxidation Coating. the Primary Color of Aluminum Profile is Mostly Silver White. It Can Also Be Customized Separately. Other Colors, Such as Gold Black, are Anodized. the Surface of Aluminum Profile Has a Layer of Oxide Film, Which Makes the Profile Corrosion Resistant.
Process Problems of Aluminum Profiles
Aluminum Profiles are Extruded by Aluminum Bars. the Selection of Aluminum Bar Raw Materials That Have Been Oxidized and Coated, as Well as Improper Aluminum Profiles That Have Been Cleaned or Pressure Inspected During the Production Process. the Uneven Coating During the Oxidation Process of Aluminum Profiles Will Lead to the Blackening and Mildewing of Aluminum Profiles. Baiwei Plant Uses 6063-T5 Aluminum Bars as Raw Materials Without Doping. the Strict Extrusion Production Process Ensures the Quality of Aluminum Profiles from the Source.
Problems of Cleaning Management
Aluminum Profiles Generally Do not Need to Be Cleaned Because There Will Be a Layer of Protective Film on the Surface After Anodizing. Under Normal Circumstances, Use a Rag to Wipe Off the Dust on the Surface. IT is Still Bright, but If You Use a Corrosive Cleaning Solution to Clean, It is Possible That the Oxide Film on the Surface Will Be Destroyed, Causing Aluminum Profiles to Mildew and Blacken.
Aluminum Profile is a Corrosion-Resistant Material, but If It is Directly Contacted with the Uneven Ground in a Humid Environment for a Long Time, It Will Also Cause the Aluminum Profile to Be Worn and the Oxide Film Will Be Damaged, Which Will Lead to the Aluminum Profile to Be Mildewed and Blackened. It Can Be Seen That Aluminum Profiles Can Be Stored in a Dry and Ventilated Place, and That is to Avoid Direct Contact with the Ground to Wear and Damage the Oxide Film on the Surface.
How to Avoid Scratches on Aluminum Profiles
Many Aluminum Friends Said How to Avoid Scratches on the Surface of Aluminum Profiles Home Page, We Need to Know the Causes of Scratches
There are Rough Longitudinal or Transverse Grooves and Scratches on the Surface of Aluminum Extruded Products. the Scratches Concave from the Surface are Mostly Caused by Foreign Matters Stuck on the Die or Rough Machining at the Empty Cutter. There are Also Convex Scratches at the Corners of the Products. the Horizontal Scratches or Scratches are Mainly Caused by Cracks in the Extrusion Die. They are Mainly Caused by Hard Objects Protruding on the Cooling Bed When the Products are Transported from the Sliding Surface to the Finished Product Sawing Table Scratches and Scratches Produced During Loading and Handling are Common Surface Defects During Aluminum Profile Extrusion.
So When We Know the Causes of Scratches, We Naturally Know How to Avoid These Problems. the Main Solutions are as Follows
- The Working Belt of Extrusion Die Shall Be Smooth and Smooth, and the Empty Cutter of Extrusion Die Shall Also Be Smooth and Smooth.
- When Installing the Mold, Carefully Check to Prevent the Mold with Small Cracks from Being Used. Pay Attention to the Fillet Radius When Designing the Mold.
- Frequently Check the Storage Platform for Finished Products of the Cooling Bed to Prevent the Products from Being Scratched by Hard Protrusions.
- During Loading, the Spacer Bar Softer Than the Product Shall Be Placed, and the Transportation and Lifting Shall Be Carried Out Steadily and Carefully.
How to Deal with the Blistering on the Surface of Extruded Aluminum Profiles?
Causes of Bubble Peeling
- The Wear Difference of the Extrusion Pad of the Extrusion Cylinder the Diameter Difference Between the Extrusion Cylinder and the Extrusion Pad Used Improperly Exceeds the Allowable Value.
- The Extruding Cylinder and the Extruding Pad are too Dirty, with Greasy Dirt, Moisture, Graphite, Etc.
- Water in Lubricating Oil.
- There are too Many and too Deep Grooves on the Ingot Surface, or There are Pores and Sand Holes on the Ingot Surface, and the Organization is Loose and Greasy.
- The Cylinder Was not Cleaned When Changing Alloy.
- The Temperature of Extrusion Barrel and Extrusion Ingot is too High.
- Ingot Temperature Dimension Exceeds the Allowable Negative Deviation.
- The Ingot is too Long and Filled too Fast. the Uneven Temperature of the Ingot Causes Non Drum Filling, so the Exhaust in the Cylinder is Incomplete or Improperly Operated. the Exhaust Process is not Performed.
- Unreasonable Die Hole Design or Improper Cutting of Residue the Residue in the Diversion Hole and the Diversion Hole is Partially Carried Out of the Extrusion Space Gap and Enters the Surface.
- Reasonably Design the Matching Size of the Extrusion Cylinder and the Extrusion Gasket. Check the Tool Size Frequently to Ensure That IT Meets the Requirements. If the Extrusion Cylinder Has a Big Belly, Repair the Extrusion Gasket in Time to Avoid Out of Tolerance.
- Keep the Surface of Tool Ingot Clean, Smooth and Dry.
- Clean the Cylinder When Changing Alloy.
- Check equipment and instruments frequently to prevent excessive temperature and speed.
- Strictly Implement Process Procedures and Systems.
- Reasonably Design and Manufacture Tooling and Die Guide Holes and Diversion Holes with an Internal Slope of 1 ° – 3 °.
- Strict Operation, Correct Cutting of Residues and Exhaust.
Daily Maintenance of Aluminum Profiles
Brief Introduction: Compared with Iron, Aluminum Profiles Will Rust. in Fact, Aluminum Products are Easy to Take Care of. Aluminum Products Have High Strength, Light Weight, Corrosion Resistance, Strong Structure, Novel Installation, Easy to Use Materials, Saving Durability. However, Unreasonable Maintenance, Installation and Protection Will Also Affect the Beautiful Appearance and Color of Aluminum Products There Should Be Accurate Curing and Protection Methods. Pay Attention to Daily Maintenance. the Service Life of Aluminum Profiles is Very Long.
- The Aluminum Profile Must Be Handled with Care During the Transfer Process to Avoid the Impact on the Appearance.
- Aluminum Profiles Must Be Covered with Bitter Cloth to Prevent Rain, Water and Snow During Transportation.
- The Storage Environment of Aluminum Profiles Should Be Dry, Bright, Ventilated, and Non Corrosive. Together, They Should Be Protected from Rain, Water and Snow.
- When Aluminum Profiles are Stored, Their Bottom Must Be Separated from the Ground by Skids, and the Distance Between Them and the Ground Must Be More Than 1M.
- Aluminum Profiles Shall not Be Stored Together with Chemical Data and Humidity Data.
- Uring the Installation Process, the Surface of Aluminum Profiles Must Be Pasted with Waterproof Tape and the Frame Material Touched by the Wall so That the Oxide Film and Paint Film on the Profile Surface Will not Be Damaged. Qualified Cement Sand Shall Be Selected Together.
- Clean the Aluminum Surface with Clean Cloth and Neutral Detergent Regularly After Processing into Doors and Windows.
- IT is Better to Use Soft Cloth Towel to Scrub the Aluminum Surface. IT is Strictly Prohibited to Use Corundum Powder Sandpaper Wire Brush or Other Friction Objects to Scrub the Aluminum Surface.
- Aluminum Alloy Profiles are Strictly Prohibited from Being Bumped by Loose Bulk Trucks During Shipment, so Pack Them Properly!
- According to the Environmental Conditions, the Aluminum Alloy Profiles Shall Be Cleaned Regularly to Maintain the Brightness.
- When the Aluminum Profile Surface is Corroded and Polluted, IT is Necessary to Clean the Scale in Time. First, Use a Soft Cloth Dipped with Alcohol or Glue (First Use Alcohol to Scrub, If not, Then Use Glue), Scrub IT, and Then Clean IT with Clean Water.
- Warm Water Containing Lubricant or Neutral Detergent Shall Be Used for Cleaning. Acid or Alkaline Detergent is not Allowed.
- Soft Cloth Towel Should Be Used as the Cleaning Tool. IT is Strictly Prohibited to Use Corundum Powder Sandpaper Wire Brush or Other Friction Objects to Scrub the Surface of Aluminum Profiles.
- The Cleaned Aluminum Alloy Profiles Shall Be Polished with Good Finish Paint Protection Wax, and a Layer of Acrylic Resin Based Varnish Can Also Be Evenly Sprayed.