L199 Aluminum Profile for Discrete Lighting Solutions
Aluminum Profile is an excellent choice for discrete lighting solutions, suitable for low to medium output lighting. Here are some of the best applications for this profile:
– Narrow recessed lighting in ceilings and walls
– Drywall settings that require a flush in-wall mount
– Illuminating and accenting areas inconspicuously
– Use in corners due to its unique shape
To mount the Aluminum Housing, follow these instructions:
1. Cut a slot for the Aluminum Housing using a drywall knife.
2. Secure the housing to the drywall using a flat-head drywall screw through the integrated plaster-bead.
3. Apply a single layer of contractor’s tape over the light opening.
4. Apply drywall tape over the integrated plaster-bead.
5. Apply plaster and smooth with a compound knife.
6. Sand down to achieve a smooth finish and paint.
To cut your aluminum profiles to a custom length for your lighting fixtures, follow these steps:
1. Snap the lens onto the profile.
2. Place the channel onto a miter saw with the lens facing down.
3. Cut both the channel and lens to your desired length at the same time using a NEW fine tooth blade.
4. Avoid breaking the lens or diffuser by lowering the saw blade slowly while cutting.
For dot-free evenly diffused lighting in the L199 Aluminum Profile, choose from the following DOTLESS LED strips:
– 12V DOTLESS White LED Strip (Most Popular!)
– 24V DOTLESS White LED Strip
Please Check Out the LED Lighting Fixture Designed for Architectural Lighting, Suitable for Drywall or Plasterboard up to a Thickness of 14Mm.
the Aluminum Fixture Has an Inner Width of 10.5Mm and Can Accommodate LED Strips with a Maximum Width of 10Mm. It is Effortless to Install SMD LED Tapes or Cob LED Strips Inside, and the Aluminum Base Can Function as a Heat Sink for Better Heat Dissipation. the LED Strip Fixtures are Made of 6063-T5 Extruded Aluminum Material, with an Anodized Surface Treatment That Offers Better Anti-Oxidation Features and a Longer Lifespan Compared to Similar Products. the Diffuser Available is Only of One Type, the PC Diffused Cover, Which is Made of High-Quality Material, Anti-Yellowing, and Offers Perfect Lighting Distribution with Smooth Light Output.
the End Caps with Wire Holes are Included, Making It Easy to Connect the LED Strips to a Power Supply for Lighting up or a Dimmer to Adjust the Brightness. These LED Light Fixtures are Non-Waterproof and are Recommended Only for Indoor Architectural Lighting Projects.
L199-1.81Inch * 1.1 Inch(46*26MM)