Versatile Design for a Wide Range of Applications: the Flexible Bending Capabilities and Slim surface mount LED Extrusion profile, Compact Design of Curved LED Profile “L085” Make It an Ideal Choice for a Wide Range of Applications. Whether You Need to Wrap the Fixture Around a Pole or Create a Custom Bendy Fixture with Abstract Shapes, This Profile is Perfectly Suited for the Job.
Quick and Easy Installation with Snap-and-Go Clips: This Curved LED Profile is Incredibly Easy to Install, Taking Just Minutes to Set up. the Package Comes with (2) Mounting Clips, Which You Can Easily Screw onto Your Desired Surface. After That, You Can Quickly Snap Your LED Aluminum Housing into Place and Enjoy Your New Lighting Solution.
Customize Your Lighting Fixtures with Ease: If You Need to Cut Your Aluminum Profiles to Make Your Lighting Fixtures a Custom Length, It’s Incredibly Easy to Do. Simply Snap the cover onto the Profile and Place the Channel onto a Miter Saw with the Cover Facing down. You Can Cut both the Channel and Cover to Your Desired Length at the Same Time. We Recommend Using a New Fine Tooth Blade to Cut Your Aluminum Channels for LED Strips. the Diffuser/Cover is Fragile and Will Easily Break with an Old Blade. the Easiest Way to Avoid Breaking a cover or Diffuser is to Lower the Saw Blade Slowly While Cutting.
Enjoy Evenly Diffused, Dot-Free Lighting with Aluminum Profile “L085“: for the Best Lighting Results with Curved LED Profile “L085“, We Recommend Using One of Our Dotless LED Strips. Choose from Our 12V or 24V Dotless White LED Strips to Achieve Dot-Free, Evenly Diffused Lighting That Will Add a Beautiful Touch to Any Space.
L085-0.7Inch * 0.2Inch(17.8*5.1MM)
Description of the Low Profile Flexible surface mount LED Extrusion profile:
- The inner width of the channel is 15mm, designed to be compatible with 8mm or 10mm bendable LED tape lights.
- The channel includes a rope for tying around the LED tapes and crossing the LED channel to facilitate installation.
- The channel has an IP65 rating, making it suitable for outdoor linear lighting or modeling lighting projects, as it can be used in wet, damp, or water locations.
- The bendable LED channel is made of high-quality silicone material, making it flexible, bendable, and cuttable, allowing for customization in various lighting project designs.
- The end caps of the channel include wire holes, making it easy to connect to a waterproof LED driver for illumination, or an LED light controller for color-changing options and brightness adjustment.
Please Check the 1705 Milky Bendable LED Strip Channels. These Channels are Made of 100% Food-Grade Silica Gel Material, Which Makes Them Non-Toxic and Odorless. They are Also Flexible and Bendable, and Can Withstand both High and Low Temperatures. Additionally, They are Waterproof and Dustproof, with an IP Rating of IP65, Making Them Suitable for Outdoor Lighting Applications. the Milky LED Channels Come in 5-Meter Reels, Which Can Be Cut to Any Size for Your Project. the Inner Width is 15Mm, Which is Suitable for 10Mm SMD LED Strips or Cob LED Tapes. There is a Rope Inside the Milky LED Channels, Allowing You to Tie a String Around the LED Tapes and Cross Them to Complete the Installation. the End Caps with Wire Holes are Included, Making It Easy to Connect the LED Strips to an LED Driver to Light up or an LED Dimmer to Adjust the Brightness Freely. the Mounting Clips are Also Included, Allowing You to Fix Them on the Surface of Your Lighting Project. the LED Channels are Fully Illuminated at 180°, with No Visible Light Dots or Black Areas.